Saturday 30 June 2012


What it is:
A mini trio of bestselling nails inc. special effects polishes.

What it does:
This stunning collection features a variety of effects. Electric Lane can be worn over any nails inc. shade for holographic sparkle that's perfect for night and day. Try applying this shade over Black Taxi or Porchester Square for dazzling results. Stratford Mirror Metallic is a beautiful rose gold shade with an incredible mirror shine. Marylbone is a full coverage pastel 3D glitter in a beautiful silvery pink shade, perfect for indulging in the 3D glitter trend with a delicate twist.

This set contains:
- 0.13 oz Electric Lane Holographic Top Coat
- 0.13 oz Marylebone 3D Glitter
- 0.13 oz Strattord Mirror Metallic
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. hey Gorgeous

    I appreciate if you can FOLLOW me back on GFC and wanna be your friend

    Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!