Sunday 14 July 2013

If you remember couple of week back I shared a guest post of daraz.pk and recently ordered OPI nail polish. I would start from the store introduction. Daraz.pk is a leading Pakistani online store that deal in branded fashion products. I am glad and highly impressed with the customer service ever. I got a phone call from daraz.pk right after 15 mints of order to confirm that's really impressive.
Well I was excited but confuse to chose anything from store because everthing on the site was out of the budget than later i found an OPI nail polish in beauty section. I decided to order this one because I never tried OPI before my sister in law own many OPI's . I become a fan and wanted to have atleast one to tryout.

They confirmed that i would receive package into around 5/6 working days but i received it earlier though. I just order one nail polish that came in a very big box. I ordered OPI strawberry margarita which is no doubt a very sweet name but a very pretty sexy pink colour, a truly feminine colour. It's a very bright and hot pink, my all time favourite colour look very sexy on my skin tone. I'm very happy with the colour a totally classy colour that are beautiful, yet sassy. I v tried many brands before and after trying all sorts of brands,  I've concluded that OPI is the best. It's very rich in colour only coated twice and it was done. It only needed a one coat for the colour to show up. Checkout the whole range of opi at daraz.pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!